Stonyhill Medical Practice has set up a Patient Participation Group.
The principles of the group are:
- To be an open forum for discussion
- Everyone has a valuable opinion/view
- No one to have "personal agendas"
- For the benefit of the Practice and its patients
- To work together with the practice to identify possible ways of improving patient services
- Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated
Would you like to get involved in shaping the services we offer at the Practice?
Could you spare a few hours a month to get involved?
Can you attend a quarterly Patient Representative Group Meeting?
Our Patient representative Group is being formed to ask patients for their views on our services. We need Patients who could help us conduct surveys, write reports and generally get involved with the practice and other patients.
If you would like to join the group CLICK HERE to download and return the completed form to reception, or complete our online form here.