Back to News
**CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 UPDATE** 17.03.2020
Posted on 17 Mar 2020
The practice is continuing to NOT book routine appointments and any booked appointments will be either changed to telephone triage appointments or cancelled. You WILL be informed of either change (please see previous post).
1. If you are experiencing symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19), such as cough and/or fever, have no underlying health conditions and are well* there is no need to contact the surgery. Please visit www.gov.uk for up to date guidance on what to do including isolation and links to the NHS website.
*Being ‘well’ you are able to carry out normal activities without difficulty such as getting dressed, showering/bathing, cooking, cleaning, watching television, using your mobile phone etc.
2. If you are experiencing symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19), such as cough and/or fever, have underlying health conditions and or are unwell please follow the guidance on the www.gov.uk website regarding isolation. Please contact the surgery if you require advice on your underlying health condition and or are symptomatic.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
The practice cannot answer questions regarding isolation periods for individual cases or work situations. If you call for advice on these matters you will be asked to look at the www.gov.uk website.